måndag 15 juni 2009

Titanic kan ta sig nånstans

HEI



Jack: Omg Rose, we've got to get out of here! The boat is sinking! o.o'

Rose: Noo I don't think soo ^.^

Jack: What do you mean!? Look, there's water everywhere! o.O''

Rose: But Jack, that's just me! 8D

Jack: What are you talking about? @.@''

Rose: *water broke*

--------------------------------------------------------

Jack: Promise me that, you'll comb your hair, every morning ='(

Rose: I promise... Q.Q

Jack: Promise me that, you'll brush your teeth more often ='(

Rose: ...Okay... Q.x

Jack: And last, promise me that you'll never let go =''(

Rose: I promise I won't let go Jack, just shut up and die already!

WAKE UP......JACK <33


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JLcJ5Mez1c&feature=channel_page


Jag är kär <33

Titanic suger, den här är såå mycke bättre 8')

Titanic? Noo I don't think soo ~



TACK OCH HEJ!
.
.




Inga kommentarer: